Saturday, July 7, 2012

So I Am Truly Vanilla and I’m Still OK With Me!


Logging on to the inter-webs I saw an article titled What Your Favorite Ice Cream Says About You;
OK I’ll bite…I want to see what it has to say about those of us who don’t feel like we are plain but always get made fun of for picking Vanilla (French Vanilla is my Favorite).  

So here is the scoop… Yes pun is intended (pausing for laughter here….LOL)
OK so what it has to say about Vanilla is something I’ve suspected but could never really literate as it’s more a feeling so if you’ve never felt it then no amount of words will be able to express that which is Vanilla.  Below hits a couple of key points so you kind of get an idea but next time someone picks Vanilla for a flavor don’t think it’s because they are plain… No no my Friends but the complete and total opposite!!

Vanilla
There is nothing plain about Vanilla. In fact, if you love Vanilla, you are actually a colorful, dramatic risk taker who relies more on intuition than logic. Emotionally expressive and idealistic, you tend to set high goals for yourself, and push yourself to meet and exceed them. On the romantic front, you tend to rely on secure romantic relationships that fulfill your emotional needs while working toward future objectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment