Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happiness it is all within you

It struck me today (sitting at a red light before I turn into work) that we as people act how we want to be perceived. Whether we are truly perceived that way or not our outwardly actions and appearance is who/how we want to be perceived by the world. I’m going to jump around here so bear with me, but the reason this struck me as interesting (if not a “well duh” moment) is that I realized in this realization that we are in control of our own happiness and that others cannot make us happy. What makes us happy is being able to be our selves around others and be seen for who we are and who we want to be. We don’t always get this from people in our lives due to whatever circumstance but when we do have that look of love if you will it is truly amazing and can clear your mind to show you how you really are in control of your own happiness. You can just be happy with being yourself because you know you are accepted and loved for being you. I just think this is amazing and a wonderful feeling that I hope all are able to experience in their lives and hold onto so they know that just being them is what will truly make them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment