Tuesday, November 29, 2011

PLAYING HOOKIE

O.K. so it wasn’t a full on “I’m a bad @ss ditch my responsibilities” type of hookie but still, I’m simple so the ½ day of vacation was enough for me to feel like I was the rebel without a cause…lol

It was nice to be out in about during the day (without the 1 hour lunch time limit) and just meander and do random things that you normally don’t do during weekdays if you are M-F 9 to 5’er type of person.  When you’re home sick it’s not like you’re out having fun but… when you are just doing as you please because you have time off of work then it’s the simple freedom of just being that really brings the smile to my face. 

I didn’t do anything super exciting… chores, a little shopping, oh yeah and a mini nap…  Yeah like I said it’s not “I’m a bad @ss ditch my responsibilities” type of deal but well I’m going to say I like my boring life and am OK with me :op

No comments:

Post a Comment