Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Hello my name is Beth I'm 36 years (young :op) & yes I want my Mommy!!!!”

O.K. so I’m a bit whinny today because a person can only take so much.  Yes I’m a responsible adult who takes care of me but there are times (like now) when I do so long for the care that a Mother gives you when you are sick.  She holds a cold cloth to your head to keep your brain from boiling, uses words to sooth an aching tummy, and rubs lotion on your back to reduce your fever.  The wonderful home remedies that no RX would ever be able to replace.

I do miss my parents every day and wish they didn’t live so far away (or I didn’t live so far away) but when you’re sick it’s a bit more amplified and well forgive me for being selfish for a moment to just want to be back in her care and feel the love that heals!  I mean really… nose, fluids, more than the Hoover Dam can hold...just say'n... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment