Friday, September 1, 2017

Sharing is Caring

Wednesday was two months to the day that I started my IP (Ideal Protein) journey.  It has been a fast two months and I am down 48.6 LBs and 26 ½ inches over all.  Ketosis is amazing as I have not exercised at all.  I will have to start though as I need to take this time to build healthy habits so when I move back to “regular” food I do not gain the weight back.

I won’t say that this is easy by any stretch but it really works for me as I’m able to keep to protocol (except for when I’m not) but I know when I don’t stick to protocol that I don’t loose and I need to keep that in mind.

I also need to make sure that I am using my time wisely and working on myself.  The weight is a symptom of a larger issue and that issue will not go away with the weight.  If only there is a brain ketosis…


Right now I am working on systems that will help me achieve goals.  I’ll go in to that in a later post but right now just wanted to share my progress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment