Thursday, August 17, 2017

I tripped, I fell, I laid on the ground

I tripped, I fell, I laid on the ground looking at the sky and now I’m back up again.  After a 5 day “bender” I am back on the IP wagon.  I learned (what I’ve always know) is I am an addict;  My addiction  hurts no one but myself as it’s not drugs or alcohol but food that I am addicted to.  I thought I could “cheat” here and there but it turned in to almost a full blown “eat all the things” scenario.

I would like to say my lesson is learned but I’m not super confident in myself to say that I have.  I know that I will try to stick to protocol but being around food is hard sometimes.  I’ve asked by boyfriend to hide his sweets but I still know they are there.  My mind fixates and the amount of energy to not think about food is what drains me.  I am reminding myself Today starts Today but each day I need to keep in mind what I am and how can I change my mind set. I don’t know what the answer is…yet but I am back on my way of finding out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment