Friday, January 27, 2012

POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

Anyone can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend's success.

-- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900) Irish Dramatist and Poet

I have always enjoyed Oscar Wilde's views on life that seem to be ever present in his writings.  I love this quote because find it is very very true. 
So often in life there are others who cannot take joy in someone else’s success.  I understand everyone's innate nature is different but I feel bad there are people out there who are not able to find the joy in what is in my opinion one of life's greatest gifts… The gift of Friends and them being happy.
Be Happy for your Friends and Family as their success should be encouraged and praised.  We don’t have to be there just for the bad… We can be there for the good also :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment