Monday, December 12, 2011

I MAY NOT HAVE GONE WHERE I INTENDED TO GO, BUT I THINK I HAVE ENDED UP WHERE I NEEDED TO BE


The randomness of life and all its vastness will truly always amaze me to no end.  I think the day that it stops will be the day that I have died.

We start out on our journey with a clear vision in mind and then as we move forward that perception changes because of experiences.  We look back periodically and see where we have been, where we are heading, and if we need to change course.  Sometimes though life bring us to a place we have never imagined but will always be eternally grateful for having been brought there.

Right here… Right now… is never where I thought I would be but there is no other place I would rather be.  The Friends I have made along the way and still make is one of the things we cannot plan but is so special not words can even describe how neat it is.  We have to enjoy the people who cross our path for who they are, what they teach us, what they share of themselves with us and know we are richer for having known them.

Each person is a star in our life who we can cherish in a way no other person may understand but to us that sparkling light is what makes our smile wider, our laugh a little bit deeper, and our heart a gazillion times bigger.

Looking at the simple drawing and reading the words of Douglas Adams I can only be humbled by all that is around me and how even for a big girl I can still feel small in a way that makes me feel safe and warm even if I were in an arctic tundra being charged by a polar bear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment